Monday 27 November 2017

Justice League [IMAX 3D]


Left me extremely confused. I came expecting a Snyder movie and was disappointed I didn't get one. But the Whedon movie filling the gaps was actually ok. Except occasionally it was a bit shit but that didn't seem to matter because it was laughably so. And anyway the whole thing belts along at such a hectic pace in order to fit in the vast amount of information required to necessitate everything happening that it all just mashes into a massive awkward smear of stupidity, wisecracks, CGI, frantic action, slow motion, serious exposition, light bonding and a baddie with a face made of plasticine. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. 

1 comment:

  1. Not terrible! We Need To Talk About Kevin was a particular highlight as the Flash. Unfortunately I saw this in a 4dx screening which meant my seat bashed me in the back during every action scene and squirted me with water every time Aquaman rolled up. An unpleasant experience.

    ReplyDelete